Skip to content
- To produce quality health man power.
- To provide 24 hours general, specialty and emergency curative services at affordable cost.
- To prepare health professionals competent to take a lead in planning, organizing, delivering and evaluating health policy & health services within the country and abroad.
- To support the national health policy and other health related commitments of the Government.
- To conduct clinical, participatory and community based research related to pharmacy, nursing, public health, medicine and other clinical disciplines.
- To establish and promote community health clinics/hospitals in the different parts of the country.
- To ensure understanding, co-ordination and mutual co-operation with national and international institutions in relation to academic knowledge, skill and training.
- To launch package Health services and Health Insurance Schemes for individuals, professionals, communities, schools & colleges, organizations and target groups.
- To launch health related community programs and projects e.g. child and maternal health programs, HIV AIDS Prevention programs and free health camps etc.